Re: [DL] Was Book O' Curses, Now VOTWW

> Otherwise, after a session or two, a player who's prone to
> abuse of the system may decide "Why spend my hard earned
> Fate Chips for bounty? I'll just pay triple the cost of VotWW
> (3 x 0) and pick up 15 points in exchange for a random
> Hinderance."

And after some time and forgeting to write the "VotWW" on the character sheet,
decide to buy it once again. After all, why should you only take it once???

Of course, if I was the GM, the poor veteran would loose one arm each time. And
yes, this is a random draw of a card. It is just the pick in the table part
which is not random. ;-)

And the player should be happy, his character still has his legs to run. :-D

Vincent Vandemeulebrouck
The French tinhorn with a Great name
http://www.webb.net/sites/vvandeme/Deadlands/index.html