Re: [DL] Revised rulebook erratta

On Wed, 09 February 2000, "Byron Odwazny" wrote:

> Is there any erratta to the Marshall's Handbook and the Player's Handbook?
>
> If so where can I find it?
>
> Thanks.
>
> -Byron

There is a list of errata (erratum?) at the Pinnacle web site.  Formetly at:

www.peginc.com (Learn that by heart)

Due to updates etc, it has (temporarily, I think) been moved to:

www.deadlands.com

Also, if you make nice-nice with Alan, he will point your way to a site with all the cumulated FAQ / rulings / errara from questioning minds on this list.  That is a fat file tho - so plan on an all day read.  And don't try getting it from home.  I would give you the URL, but I don't remember what it is right now.

Jeff "Kids these days have it great.  I remember when I had to use telnet and FTP to get copy the great net spell book.  And it was uphill - both ways!" Tolle

Love is in the Air...on a 747  to Paris ... Click here to Win !!!
http://shopping.altavista.com/vday.sdc?campid=682421084