Re: [DL] Egyptian Mummies in the Weird West

Wonderful, thanks. Y'know, I'm still amazed at how broad a range of topics
gets discussed here, and how many people know what I'm talking about. I
asked this same question on a history forum, and nobody had the faintest
idea what I was talking about. I come here, and instantly I get messages
about snorting dessicated corpses. God, I love the internet!

I'm not sure how to go about asking about the list archives, but if anyone
could provide that info, I'd be grateful...

Derek "I love you guys... Eh, screw you guys..." D. Bass

P.S. Hope the use of the word "screw" is permitted here. If it isn't, just
say so. That's about as profane as I get, quoting Cartman...

>Ask Allan or AB where the list archives are now stored.  They >can give you
the URL.  Then do a search for mummy.  About two >or three months ago the
list discussed some of the more >abhorrent mummy uses (including snorting
dessicated corpses), >and spun out a few adventure hooks.  I think you will
enjoy the >conversation.

>Jeff "Who couldn't watch Brendan Frasier and not think >deadlands" Tolle

Derek D. Bass

Etheric Musings -- The Science of the Sons of Ether
http://web.cari.net/~ddbass/Ether.htm
FREE Personalized Email at Mail.com
Sign up at http://www.mail.com?sr=mc.mk.mcm.tag001