Re: [DL] Wound colors

At 11:34 PM 2/9/00 -0600, you wrote:
>Not a real important one as questions go, but what is the color
>progression for wounds?  I looked at three different character sheets
>and got three different answers (the one from the original hardcover,
>the revised edition character sheet, and the downloaded Adobe Acrobat
>sheet).

Um - I don't know what the official ones are - but after a long and painful
process, I have memorized the following:

White - 1
Yellow - 2
Green - 3
Red - 4
Black - 5
Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com

Why did the chicken cross the road?

Gandalf:
O chicken, do not meddle in the affairs of roads, for you are tasty and
good with barbecue sauce.