Re: [DL]: Fightin' stuff

At 11:29 PM 2/9/00 -0600, you wrote:
>The Target Number of a Fightin' attack is Fair (5) plus your opponent's
>Fightin' Aptitude, plus any defensive bonus for his weapon.  Now, if
>he's wounded do you subtract his wound modifier from that Target
>Number?  That is, does it get easier to hit an opponent (or be hit)
>after a few wounds?

I do - but that's a house rule.  I use it to counter the house rule that if
someone is trying to shoot you in close combat with a long firearm, you get
to add your fightin' skill to that roll as well.
Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com

Why did the chicken cross the road?

Gandalf:
O chicken, do not meddle in the affairs of roads, for you are tasty and
good with barbecue sauce.