Re: [DL] Egyptian Mummies in the Weird West

Allan Seyberth wrote:

> >Jeff "Who couldn't watch Brendan Frasier and not think deadlands" Tolle
>
> Mummy II.
>
> It's in the works.

I know, I know!  DanOz and I love the original, and I'm so excited about
the sequel I may have to go back to the OT list...:-)

According to the director of the first, the chick from the beginning
will "definitely be used if we do a sequel".

Woohoo!

Body paint == clothes! :-)

SeanMike
wishes Rachel Weisz had showed a bit more, but oh well

--
SeanMike Whipkey - highway@cstone.net - http://www.cstone.net
Engineering Department, Cornerstone Networks, Inc. - 804.817.7000