[DL] List Archive... WOW!

I'd just like to thank whomever pointed me towards the List Archive.
Ghoull's "Today in the Wild West" adventure hooks are worth it alone. I'm
also realizing that: A) So far, most of my ideas have already been posted by
someone else at least once in that last two years, and B) At least it seems
that my thinking is on the right track, just two years behind.

I'm going to be spending a lot of time playing catch-up with the Archive,
now. Big time thanks to whomever (I'm too lazy to check right now) thought
of/ organized/ maintains that List Archive! With a Search function, yet!

You people are true examples of gamers living up to their true gaming
potential... that's a good thing, BTW...

Derek D. Bass

Etheric Musings -- The Science of the Sons of Ether
http://web.cari.net/~ddbass/Ether.htm
FREE Personalized Email at Mail.com
Sign up at http://www.mail.com?sr=mc.mk.mcm.tag001