RE: [DL] Requiem for a Reckoner's Opponent [OT]

Damn straight. I think you spoke for all of us, here. Well done...

Derek "You're never too old to be a blockhead" D. Bass

--------------------

I know this is OT, but the irony of the situation just has to be mentioned.

Charles Schultz, undisputed king of childhood sadness was to have his last
strip published today, Feb. 13th, 2000. I think they said it was going to be
his 18,000th strip. I dunno about the rest of you, but I grew up following
Charlie Brown, and I can't say that a lot of my childhood wasn't too
different from his. Knowing that someone else out there understood that
being
a kid wasn't all that great a lot of the time made a lot of the general crap
that being that young made it all a lot easier.

In perhaps one of the most heartacheing pieces of irony I think I've ever
witnessed, he died last night, one day before he actually got to retire. He
had had colon cancer, which was the reason for his retirement.

Pestilence, you have got a lot to answer for. Posse's, let's give him one
for
Sparky.

--Jacques

FREE Personalized Email at Mail.com