Re: [DL] Revised rulebook erratta (OT)

> > Errata is plural.  Therefore, it would be errata.
> >
> > Nick "not a Latin major, but I know that much" Zachariasen
>
> It's a pity Gene Roddenberry didn't understand that distinction.
>
> The "Star Trek - Next Generation" character 'Data' is just one guy but his
> name is plural.
>
> Really, he should be called 'Datum' :-)

Yes, but then even nerds like us would have found his name unweildy and,
therefore, the character not quite as loveable.  Plus, then he couldn't have
had the pronunciation argument with the replacement doctor (whatever the
Hell her name was).

Nick "knows someone will say what it was" Zachariasen

President
Corporate Communications
Entropy Gradient Reversals