[DL] Questions and Answers

Howdy,

       Just wanted to pose few questions to everyone on the list serve for
an essay I'm doing for and english essay that requires some form of
interview.  Seeing as how I like RP, have many friends that RP, and am on a
list serve of many other people that like to RP I thought I would do it on
Role Playing Games. So please do me a favor you all who are willing please
answer my questions and I'll be highly thankful to yah.

1.) What is Role Playing?

2.) What is a Role Playing Game and what does Role Playing have to do with a
game?

3.) What is your style of Role Play?

4.) How do you "get" into a character?

5.) Why do you like to play Role Playing Games?

6.) Are their any secrets or hints you can give to Role Playing?

7.) What are some the best Role Play Games around to choose from, especially
for beginners?

9.) What all is the very basic equipment that I need to play in a Role Play
Game in general?

10.) In two or three sentences describe how long a typical role playing game
seassion is, and what it is like.

For all yall who answer, if any, I thank yah kindly and want you to know
that I really appreciate the help.

                                                  Thanks