[DL] I think I need help

Ok,  i am subscribed to the digest and have been trying to post a msg.
I asked someone for help and they told me to mail deadlands@gamerz.net
so i did several times and none of my post have shown up in the digest.
So I was wondering if I needed to be subscribed to the non-digest version in
order to post. so i subscribed and am trying to post a msg.

Would someone please clarify which list you must be subscribed from, and does
 the email have to be subscribed.  Instead of being subscribed twice I have my
  home email auto forward the digest to me at work and I usally post from
work.    Could this be my problem.

The digest works better for me and once I figure it out I will subscribe to
one or the other list or email account.

 Could someone please advise.
 Thanks