Re: [DL] making molds and casting

<SNIP> instructions

Well, I'm gonna keep these instructions, but I was wondering about something
more along the lines of using the wheels from the other miniature while
they're loose to make a mold  I figured it would involve plaster, or
possibly wax, but I wasn't sure how it would work.  If I do it by hand, I'd
spend a LOT of time doing something that probably wouldn't be good enough
(and I'd end up doing it 3 or 4 times out of stubbornness, too).  Any ideas
there?

Nick "must... make... perfect... wheels..." Zachariasen

President
Corporate Communications
Entropy Gradient Reversals