Re: [DL] Poker chips - UK

	Hi,

	This perennial problem should be in a FAQ for UK players (do we
even have a FAQ for the list?). Anyway, successful results have been
gained from using Leisure Games in London. They do a quick mail order
service and a set of 100 (deadlands compatible if you use both yellow an
white chips as white) only costs 3 or 4 quid.
	I cant remember their phone number off hand, but I know phoning
directory enquiries on 192 and asking for Leisure Games in London works.

	Hope this helps, its certainly where I got my chips and I have no
complaints about them.

	Steve.

	"In the long run we are all dead"

				-John Maynard Keynes