SV: [DL] Poker chips - UK

I can't understand why it is so hard to get hold of chips in the UK.... Doesn't gaming stores have them? Here in Norway, the amish-land of gaming, I did not have any problems at all, just vent into the local gaming store and picked up a set. When I had lost several chips and needed a new set (because painting the extra blue white wasn't that good), I just bought a new one, still no problem. And I will _not_ refer to that store as anything near well stocked.

Marshal Ole I. Stene