[DL] Any group need a player

Hi I was wondering if any group out there was looking to add a player.

I am in the NW suburb of Chicago.  My preference would be to play in the N
or NW suburbs of Chicago. But depending on where
and times would be willing to travel further.

Anybody out there interested can email me at tony.grimes@worldnet.att.net ,
helpful information to me would be
whereabouts / rough geographical location ( I don't know all the areas real
well so a rough estimation will be fine)
what day and times you play.

I will answer any questions as to my level of play and exp. that you would
like to ask.

Thanks