Re: [DL] skeeters [Pretty Darn OT]

> Since it was TNT, I have to assume it will be on at least 3 more times
this month, though, right?

Nah, this was their standard "let's kill time between Nitro replays" movie.
Speaking of Nitro, OH did they finally begin to use Miss Hancock properly.
DAMN!!!

> How old was the guy? If he's younger than, oh 50-something, that's the
second John Goff that shows up in B movies. The first one was in a few
really low-grade ones, and also John Carpenter's The Fog. He played the
captain of the vessel that first encounters the fog.

I didn't see the guy, I just saw his name in the credits.

Nick "fanboy" Zachariasen

President
Corporate Communications
Entropy Gradient Reversals