[DL] found some wheels that may work

O.K., you may remember that I needed to make wheels for a Mad Scientist who
didn't have any for his wheelchair (no, I couldn't just buy another figure-
it was made by Grenadier), and it was suggested that I look to something
like Hot Wheels.  Well, I found one with wheels that would be close to
acceptable (acceptable being REAL miniature wheels, rather than &(@!ing
Mattel @&($#*^).  So now, the question is: how do I cleanly remove the
wheels without damaging them?  I don't care about the rest of the car- I'll
just throw it away (well, maybe keeping the front wheels in case I ever need
them for something smaller...).

Nick "mothers and important things just don't mix" Zachariasen

President
Corporate Communications
Entropy Gradient Reversals