Re: [DL] Any group need a player

I would definitely be interested in it, I know nothing about webrpg or roger
wilco but would be interested in learning.

----- Original Message -----
From: Nick Zachariasen <zacharin@pluto.dsu.edu>
To: <deadlands@gamerz.net>
Sent: Tuesday, February 15, 2000 5:40 PM
Subject: Re: [DL] Any group need a player

> Hi I was wondering if any group out there was looking to add a player.
>
> I am in the NW suburb of Chicago.  My preference would be to play in the N
> or NW suburbs of Chicago. But depending on where
> and times would be willing to travel further.

Well, I'm in southeastern South Dakota, but I'm looking to possibly start up
a remote posse using WebRPG (for mechanics) and Roger Wilco (for vocal
communication).  Anyone else who's interested, just let me know.  My UIN is
7415621 and my handle is MøøseByte for those of you who have ICQ.

Nick "speaking of remote, what does Sandor think of Back Orifice?"
Zachariasen

President
Corporate Communications
Entropy Gradient Reversals