Re: [DL] Dead + Famous = Harrowed?

At 05:11 PM 2/17/00 -0500, you wrote:
>I know this has been thrown about at least once before on the lists, but
>does every single notable person who died between 1863 and 1880 have to turn
>up Harrowed?

Oh yeah - in fact I think I brought this up when someone posted Herman
Melville's stats to the web.  And he was an abomination.  For a while there
every famous person was still famous and/or undead.  A long stretch when
you consider how much history has changed from "our" timeline.

Some of that has to be around, just for the "coolness" factor.  But you
will notice that the tendency has stopped or has been minimized with the
more recent releases.  The focus of the game is on the characters to be the
heroes.

BTW - in my game, John Henry is dead.  His hammers are still around, but
he's dead.  He's also the story I use when people want to know how
Storytelling can reduce fear levels.

Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com

Why did the chicken cross the road?

Albert Einstein:
Whether the chicken crossed the road or the road crossed the chicken
depends on your frame of reference.