Re: [DL] Can you buy off Forsaken or Mark of Death?

In a message dated 2/18/00 3:12:11 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Scott.Lufkin@telethinking.com writes:

<< Question:

 Two of my fellow gamers took Veteran of the WW, and now one is Forsaken and
 the other Marked for Death.  I play a blessed character, and so it really
 bums me out that I can only use my Lay on Hands on ONE other character, so I
 was wondering if the guy with Forsaken could buy off his "hindrance"?  If
 so, how much?

 Just a thought. >>
Just a lil input...... I have a 'forsaken' character too.     The marshall
has set up a particular set of things that must be accomplished before it
will disappear.     Involves righting the wrongs that caused it.     As far
as point cost......I liked the "Glorious Quest" idea better........good story
potential.

Later Days
Reb
("In every world, every dimension, every Plane of Existence...I AM the REBEL!
[X])