Re: [DL] Can you buy off Forsaken or Mark of Death?

Scott Lufkin wrote:
 > Question:
 >
 > Two of my fellow gamers took Veteran of the
WW, and now one is Forsaken and
 > the other Marked for Death.  I play a blessed
character, and so it really
 > bums me out that I can only use my Lay on
Hands on ONE other character, so I
 > was wondering if the guy with Forsaken could
buy off his "hindrance"?  If
 > so, how much?

Nope It's part of the vetern and typically can't
be bought off. If the marshall is nice they might
be able to go on a long quest to try and earn it
off. No guarentees.

Spacedog