Re: [DL] Deadlands and Campaign Cartographer

At 09:28 AM 2/18/00 EST, you wrote:
>I was just wondering if anyone else on the DL list here uses Campaign
>Cartographer.  I'm currently in the works of creating DL maps for CC2, (at
>least for my campaign) and am wondering if anyone else out there has done
>similarly yet.

I know that there is one other CC fan out there on the lists, but as for
me, I'll never - ever - touch that program again.
Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com

Why did the chicken cross the road?

Albert Einstein:
Whether the chicken crossed the road or the road crossed the chicken
depends on your frame of reference.