Re: [DL] Need a list.

>>My purposes here are twofold, but I need a comprehensive list of the
published
>>adventures for Deadlands.  One for kind of a wish list (Only 30 shopping
days
>>til my birthday.)  And for another reason that'll be made clear in due time.

Dime novels first:

Perdition's Daughter (OOP)
Independence Day (OOP)
Night Train
Strange Bedfellows (Werewolf x-over p1)
Savage Passage (Werewolf x-over p2)
Ground Zero (Werewolf x-over p3)
The Forbidden God
Adios A-Mi-Go (Call of Cthulhu x-over)
Skinners
Worms!

Published Adventures:

The Road to Hell (FoF Trilogy p1)
Heart o'Darkness (FoF Trilogy p2)
Fortress o'Fear (FoF Trilogy p3)
Bloody 'ol Muddy
Canyon o'Doom

Adventures included in other supplements:

Comin' Round the Mountain (Revised Marshall's Rulebook)
This Harrowed Ground (Marshal Law [Screen])
Ghostriders in the Sky (Marshal Law [Screen])
The Dark Canyon (Book o'the Dead)
The Crucible (Smith and Robards)
Abracadabra and an Arab Cadaver (Hucksters and Hexes)
The Mission (Fire and Brimstone)
On Top of Old Skull Hill, All Covered in Blood (Law Dogs)
The Heart o'the Matter (Lost Angels)
Pass the Salt (The Great Maze)
Trouble A-Brewin' (River o'Blood)

This, of course, doesn't include the passel of stuff Pinnacle has on their
website.

--Jacques