Re: [DL] Dead + Famous = Harrowed? [OT]

> I'm not quite sure why spoiler space is needed here. <snip> If it isn't
about that,
> I'm really not sure why it would be needed...

Spoiler space is for any time you talk about anything found in the Marshals
sections of the books. Lest an unsuspecting player be tipped of to a secret
that their Marshal wouldn't like them to know just yet, or giving away some
secrets for publised acventures and the like. Some of the thread included
deatails on who's who among harrowed in the Weird West, hence the spoilers.

Chris Aniballi
Didn't impregnate the Spoiler
"Once you've driven a woman to suicide,
bringing one to orgasm is just not that impressive."
-Scott Carpenter