[DL] [GOFF] Quick Question on Grim Servant

	Hi John,

		I have to admit that the Grim Servant idea was mine. It
became important in our group when the Servant came to town and through
various chicanery became the Town Marshall died. (when old Fred White had
his run in with a certain Cowboy. Despite the fact that the character
(Callahan) was  regularly challenged by young guns and so forth, the flaw
didnt seem to work. (plus I was reluctant to destroy all of Tombstone and
have him ride out of its burning wreck as in 'High Plains Drifter' because
that was where the campaign is set.)
	So, the next time trouble caught up with Callahan, in a
dramatically appropriate Church and bullets started flying John Woo style,
I got well and truly fed up with him not taking a scratch through his big
pile o' chips. Thats when all the bullets that missed him, started taking
out the fleeing congregation that he was trying to protect. (Though
protect may be too strong a word in this case.) Due to the set-up, I
couldnt really wangle his bullets hitting the bystanders, though any
number of white doves did get hit.:)

	Anyway, the whole idea was mine.

	Steve.

	"In the long run we are all dead"