Re: [DL] Advice for heroics versus non heroics?

JSilver545@aol.com wrote:
 > Okay, I know this is going to sound odd, but
I'm looking for a way to reward
 > a certain group member without making it
'obvious' that I'm rewarding him.

 > Y'see, my posse has come to the conclusion
that 'whenever we get sidetracked
 > trying to help someone, we get into trouble'.
Well, actually, all of the
 > posse except one. Now, the problem is, he'll
go off and do heroic things when
 > others won't, like going off to fight a plague
spirit on his own while the
 > rest of the posse has decided such a thing
isn't 'part of their job' (they're
 > couriers right now) and they'll just let the
guy go off on his own. The
 > problem with that is he'll get killed in the
process. While others are still
 > using the same characters they started with
about a year ago, he's on his
 > fourth. I want to find some way to reward his
heroism without penalizing the
 > party, and without making it too blatant. Any
suggestions?

Well nothing bad can randomly happen to him. Oh a
posse member botched  shooting roll. Well let's
see who gets hit. It won't be the good guy.

Spacedog