[DL] New Deadlands Campaign starting soon

At the beginning of March I will be starting a new PBEM campaign for
Deadlands and I am here looking for a few things:......

1. If anyone knows of good sites for plot hooks or adventure ideas please
let me know at dwm@a-net.email.ne.jp

2. Players. I am looking for 3-5 players to adventure in my world. Before
emailing me please read the following(I'll keep it short for those of you
who are not interested)

First of all, I own the following books: Marshal's Handbook, Player's Guide,
Fire and Brimstone, Hucksters and Hexes, Smith and Robard's, The Book of the
Dead, Ghost Dancers and Law Dogs. Since this is all I own I am planning to
keep the game within these rules. If you have something outside these(like
an edge or hinderance) I will decide on a case-by-case basis.

Second, I have been running RPGs for about 20 years now and PBEMs for a year
so I have a good handle on games in general. On the other hand I am new to
Deadlands so if you want a massively experienced Marshal this game is not
for you.

Thirdly I have been told I run better action games than role-playing games
and I actually prefer it that way. I also like fast-paced games.

Next, I will be running this game via an Onelist Mailing List called
sixgun@onelist.com Anyone is welcome to join and watch the action but only
the players will be allowed to post to the game.

Finally this is what I am looking for in players:

1. You can post at least 3-4 times per week.
2. You own the Player's handbook or at least have access to a copy(If you
want to play one of the special classes I would like you to own or have good
access to it also.)
3. A desire to play for an extended period(I will ask for 3-4 months at
first. If that goes well we may very well continue)
4. A desire to make this as much fun to run as it will be for you to play.

Any questions please let me know at dwm@asahi-net.email.ne.jp

Thanks again

Marshal DWM