[DL] Calling Chris.... Chris [OT] [Christopher McGlothlin]

Chris,

Sorry to do this on the list, but like a dunderbox, I lost your E-mail and I can't find the archives to look at your previous postings....

Anyhoo,  I have a Chronicle written about our adventures in "The City of Sin."  I am happy to send it to you if you like.

As to anyone else who reads this message, I can send it to you, too.

AltaVista     Smart is Beautiful     http://www.altavista.com

Raging Bull?  Sleeping Bear?  Live stock quotes at AltaVista Live!
http://money.altavista.com