Re: [DL] earnings per month??

Sounds a bit low.  I'd probably raise it to $100 a month for each saloon,
and then some months would be $150, some would be $50. . .

And then some month down the road he takes a loss for one saloon. . . and
the loss goes for several months in a row.  And the player has to go
investigate his saloon. . .

And then gets introduced to the new staff, including the new guy out front
who tries to lure customers in with his banter.

"COME ON IN P**** LOVERS!  4TH OF JULY SPECIAL.  WE GOT YOUR RED! WE GOT
YOUR WHITE! AND EVEN YOUR BLUE P****"

:-)

At 03:21 PM 2/21/00 EST, you wrote:
>one of my players has taken belongings five($50,000). he has bought two
>saloons for $25000, one in denver and the other in richmond. the question is
>what payment goes into his bank account each month, i thought about maybe
>$80-90 a month profit in total for both saloons after all wages etc are
>worked out. this sound ok??

-------------------
Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com
Deadlands fan site - www.darious.com/deadlands

Why did the chicken cross the road?

John Le Carre:
Because it knew, at the core of its being where none could ever reach, that
its only course of action now that its cover was blown wide open was to try
and slip away into the grey, foggy, bleak evening before Smiley came,
accompanied by his silent shadow Peter Guillam, asking questions for which
there could never be answers.