[DL] Just spotted this on Ebay - GRW Lot

This is not my auction, I was just looking thru Ebay and spotted this
auction in case anyone is interested.

Link
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=265630443

So you dont have to go look - here is some info
DESC
this auction is for a good "mint" condition copy of the Rail Wars Box set
from Deadlands(includes all pieces, card cutouts, books, buildings,
counters, and minitures), Also included with the box is a copy of two
supplements Derailed and A Fist Full O' Ghost Rock. In addition to the
minitures that come with the box there are also 5 Dixie solders, gatling
gun, sawbone, and Hangin' Judge. Shipping will be $8.50 which includes
insurance.

Starting Bid - $60.00

In case anyone is interested.