From: Derek D. Bass [mailto:wangenstein@mad.scientist.com]
Sent: Monday, February 21, 2000 14:48
To: deadlands@gamerz.net
Subject: Re: [DL] OT New Deadlands Campaign starting soon

Actually, I attempted to reply first to the e-mail address given in his
original note, but it came back as an unknown address. Thus, I had no other
choice but to post my interest here. I suppose I should have mentioned that
in my original post. Live and learn.

>> I'll play.

>DENIED!

>Not my PBEM, but if it were I would automatically
>disqualify anybody that responded to the listserv...

Derek D. Bass

Etheric Musings -- The Science of the Sons of Ether
http://web.cari.net/~ddbass/Ether.htm