Re: [DL] Arcing a soul blast (Goff)

> "When cast, an almost invisible stream of ghostly white energy
> races from the huckster's palm toward his target."
>
> Certainly seems to imply that it goes straight from point A to point B.
>
> I can't see any harm in allowing the arc though, if the Marshal approves it.

The only reason projectiles are arcing is the gravity force. If you take any
"energy" stream, there is no reason to have any arc. Unless of cource the energy
goes through an electric, magnetic field, or some other strange energy field.
But usually, these kind of fields are man created.

But I can imagine a soul blast to miss its target in the middle of a
thunderstorm.

Vincent Vandemeulebrouck
The French tinhorn with a Great name
http://www.webb.net/sites/vvandeme/Deadlands/index.html