[DL] Re: Maps and Scanners

In a message dated 2/19/00 10:54:01 PM Central Standard Time,
deadlands-owner@gamerz.net writes:

<< > Maps.  As I don't have my own scanner, I am unable to scan copies of the
 > Deadlands and Hell on Earth maps from the books into my computer.
 Suddenly,

 You should be able to pick up a decent scanner for $75 or $80.

 Nick "scan man" Zachariasen

 President
 Corporate Communications
 Entropy Gradient Reversals >>

Ok, let me try this again.  As i cannot AFFORD to go out a buy a scanner JUST
for the two maps, and I'm sure there are other Deadlanders out there who
would find such a thing useful, I would like to request that someone who does
have a scanner, the time, and the initiative would scan those in.  Just a
suggestion, for those of you who have those three and feel like making a
quick contribution to the library.

Thanks.

The King In Yellow