[DL] Looking for Deadlands in the Carolinas.

    Hi everyone, I've been lurking on the list off and on for a while now, thought
I'd introduce myself.  Thanks to the evil that is Everquest my Deadlands group has
fallen apart so me and a buddy of mine are looking for a group to join here in
North Carolina, travel isn't a big problem so if anyone has room for a couple of
players please drop me a line.

                                                                Thanks,
                                                                    Charlie

Charles Bowden