Re: [DL] Dissapointed In All of You (goff)

Well... the majority of us on the list either found out too late... or don't
use aol (it's referred to as aoHell round these parts)... and if we want to
know what that awe inspiring item is... we'll just ask john what it is...
unless he doesn't feel like sharing today.... so, well, john, what is it?

--Dirk