Re: [DL] Dissapointed In All of You

PEGGoff@aol.com wrote:
> This brings up a question. How interested are you folks on the list-serve in on-line chats? You comprise the active majority of our on-line fanbase in my experience.

To be honest, I'm not much interested these days, but I don't run around
on IRC or the such much anymore.  If I need info from one of y'all, I
just e-mail you. :-)

Now, if there was a regular deadlands IRC channel that y'all were known
to hop into on a regular basis, then I'd probably hit it occasionally.
That's how we usually handled it on #gwar...:-)

Personally, I think we need a live Deadlands get together in Virginia to
cook out, shoot the breeze, and get ready for a busy con season...:-)

SeanMike

--
SeanMike Whipkey - highway@cstone.net - http://www.cstone.net
Engineering Department, Cornerstone Networks, Inc. - 804.817.7000