Re: [DL] More Chat Thoughts...

>Maybe if I pick a topic for each chat and announce it beforehand it would
help. To date, the chats have been pretty freeform affairs.

>Does that strike anyone as a good idea?

Well - have a topic, but be ready for freeform.  :-)

Oh - and it wouldn't hurt to use an open form of chatting.  Some of us
don't have AOL, nor do we have Pyramid subscriptions.

Gaming Outpost would be cool - I think it's chat functions don't require
anything outside of an advanced browser.  Is that true Greg?!?
Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com
Deadlands fan site - www.darious.com/deadlands

Why did the chicken cross the road?

Tiggr:
That's the wonderful thing about Chickens, Chasing Chickens is FUN FUN FUN,
And the Wonderful thing about Chickens
Is that when crossing streets they RUN RUN RUN!