Re: [DL] More Chat Thoughts...

In a message dated Wed, 23 Feb 2000 11:14:08 AM Eastern Standard Time, "Vandemeulebrouck, Vincent" <Vincent.Vandemeulebrouck@disney.com> writes:

> What is rare is desirable (it is not about MtG cards, but it is true).

(snipped)

> Well, I hope I am not speaking only for myself.

Not at all, in fact, you're mirroring my own thoughts on the matter...

The basics of what I'm getting are there are: folks who want to go, but can't; folks who don't particularly care one way or the other--if it's convenient, sure, but otherwise, probably not; and folks who want to go and can/do.

Nobody seems outright opposed to them, so I can't see any reason to not continue them.

Maybe if I pick a topic for each chat and announce it beforehand it would help. To date, the chats have been pretty freeform affairs.

Does that strike anyone as a good idea?

John