Re: [DL] More gaming questions

--- PEGGoff@aol.com wrote:
> In a message dated 2/22/00 11:47:30 AM Eastern Standard Time,
> hexboy_1969@yahoo.com writes:
>
> > First off, what would you suggest as damage from a
> >  bayonet (sp?)?
> >    We were thinking of STR + 2d6  With a def of +2.

Actually, in Law Dogs it gives the damage as that of a knife and it
doesn't say anything about a DB.  Page 60.

> >  Secondly, a question 'bout the Harrowed power of
> >  "Hellfire" popped up.
> >     With the level 5 power it says that the character
> >  can shoot out a jet of fire.  What sort of roll to hit
> >  would that require?  (General Deftness, a specific
> >  shootin' or what?)

Well, I just reread it and it sounds like D&D dragon breath, just a
cone of flame.  I'd have everybody in the area o' effect make a dodge
to avoid the damage, but that's just me.

Bryce

=====