Re: [DL] Injun's, Injun's everywhere ......

I hate to sound like a wet blanket, but your character's advancement and
items that they find are all your responsibility.  The only thing that I
could think of would be to up his protections somewhat or add LOTS of
fodder/ minor bad guys to shield him and wear the PC's down.  The two of
us that run campaigns in our gaming group have found that lots of little
things tend to be more successful than 1 or 2 big guys.  You could also
have him be found in darkness where the modifiers make it very hard to
hit at long range.

Andy Grunwell

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.