Re: [DL] Injun's, Injun's everywhere ......

Allan Seyberth wrote
>><SPOILER: For anyone out there who is part of the Airdrie Posse don't read
>>this ..... and Davie that means you!>
>
>also general plot Spoilers.

Apologies if I said something that would have spoiled something for others.
When you refer  to other general plot spoilers, if you are meaning something
that I've included that I should have declared as a spoiler can you drop me
a private email as to what "plot" you are referring to. (Just so's I don't
make the same mistake again :))

Thanks for the tips, I guess I'm a little too soft on my players (what is
the average death rate in people's games?)

I maybe didn't explain myself too well and got bogged down a bit in the
detail of the adventure, but I was really really wondering if anyone had any
ideas that could be used as the big showpiece to such an adventure, possibly
something that worked for them or alternatively anything else that came to
mind.

 I like the idea that the Injun managing to escape the big showdown, but
with the characters semi-triumphant,  but then again these things can never
be set in stone.

Cheers

Roy