[DL] SURVEY TIME

Pat Phalen Wrote:
<
<GG,
<
<I'm viloating the rules, and posting to the list!
<Here's a {not very} radical idea:
<
<What about having the Chat at NOON?!?!
<
<That way, the folks across the pond can join in with us
<"colonials" who are *discretely* chatting during our lunch
<breaks...
<
<Patrick
<

At last! a decent suggestion!

...it's nice to see that there are people out there who are willing to think beyond the boundaries of their country!

If it's held at a sensible time I'd definately try and join in. If you have difficulties setting up one session to cover both us folks in the old world and all of your time zones, then how about 2 sessions? One for GMT & Eastern time, and one for the rest (However many other time zones you have :-) )

Jon.