Re: [DL] Bayonet [John]

In a message dated Thu, 24 Feb 2000  4:37:35 PM Eastern Standard Time, Allan Seyberth <darious@darious.com> writes:

> Hey John - we now have three different versions of the bayonet - yours, Law
> Dogs, and Tales O' Terror.
>
> For the accumulated rulings, which is the "official" version?

Well...the first one isn't mine--I'm just buying off on someone else's suggestion. What's the page reference on the ToT one? I did a quick scan and can't find it. Rather than spend all night reading, I'm just going to ask. :-)

As to Law Dogs--use that for one used without attaching it to a rifle (i.e. an impromptu knife).
John