Re: [DL] Manitou Containment (Was: Pinkertons and Manitous)

Derek D. Bass Wrote:

>On a similar but completely different subject, it was recently put >forth that certain energy fields might be able to affect Hex magic. >Since Hexes are Manitou-based, might those same energy fields be able >to ward off or even contain a manitou as well? Professor Wangenstein >may have some work to do...

>Well, so much for knowing what I'm talking about before posting...

If you want to see the ideas I've had for containing a Manitou within an
Etheric Cage and the benefits this may provide, you might want to check
out my Higher powers Page on my Website:

<http://freespace.virgin.net/max.trebilcock/deadlands/ddhigherpower.htm>

or the main page:

<http://freespace.virgin.net/max.trebilcock/deadlands/ddindex.htm>

Hope that helps