[DL] John Goff Convention appearance

Hey all,
	Just got this from Nick.  It's convention notice for MageCon - starring
John Goff and some brand new adventures. . .

> Dear Webmaster,
>
> My name is Steven Thum, and I am a convention co-manager for MageCon
> North, a gaming convention in Sioux Falls, South Dakota scheduled for
> April 14-16th.  One of our guests of honor this year is John Goff, the
> Deadlands Branch Manager for Pinnacle Games.  He will be running three
> brand new, never-been-played before, Deadlands RPG events.  Could you
> please post the following information on your web page:
>
> MAGECON NORTH VI is proud to welcome John Goff, Deadlands Brand Manager
> for Pinnacle Games, as a special Guest Of Honor.  John will be running
> three original Deadlands RPG events:
>
> Friday (Evening game slot): Guess Who's Coming to Donner. An entire rail
> crew has disappeared high in the Sierra Nevada range. Winter's coming on
> fast and the Denver-Pacific is looking for a few foolish...uh, brave
> heroes to scale the heights and bring them back. An adventure for the
> Deadlands RPG suitable for beginners and veterans alike. Up to 8
> players; characters provided.
>
> Saturday (Afternoon game slot): The Abyss. Burke, AZ, escaped the worst
> of the Apocalypse and is far enough off the beaten trail to have been
> overlooked by the gangs of road vermin prowling the highways. It's a
> nice place to live--or at least it was until a bizarre set of murders
> pitches the town headfirst into Hell. An adventure for the Hell on Earth
> RPG for new and experienced players alike. Up to 8 players;
> characters provided.
>
> Saturday (Evening game slot): Sins of the Past. It was bad enough when
> all the dogs and cats ran off, but now even the citizens of Pagosa have
> taken to slinking away in the night. If the posse doesn't solve the
> problem fast, Pagosa is going to be a ghost town soon! A Deadlands RPG
> adventure for new and experienced players. Up to 8 players; characters
> provided.
>
> Plus, John will be having a couple of Open Chat sessions on Saturday and
> Sunday mornings, and he will be running Great Rail Wars on Sunday night
> as well.
>
> MAGECON NORTH VI is April 14-16, 2000, at the Ramkota Inn in Sioux
> Falls, South Dakota.  More information on MAGECON NORTH can be found at
> www.mage-page.com
>
> There are more than 120 events already schedule for MAGECON NORTH, and
> information on each one can be found on the web page.
>
> To get a pre-registration form, or for more information about MAGECON
> NORTH, e-mail sthum@usd.edu, or you can write to:  Mage Con North,
> P.O.Box 84828, Sioux Falls, S.D. 57118-4828
>
> MAGECON NORTH is run by members of Midwest Area Game Enthusiasts, a
> non-profit regional gaming club established to promote the gaming hobby.
>
> We look forward to seeing you at MAGECON NORTH VI!

Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com
Deadlands fan site - www.darious.com/deadlands

Why did the chicken cross the road?

Tiggr:
That's the wonderful thing about Chickens, Chasing Chickens is FUN FUN FUN,
And the Wonderful thing about Chickens
Is that when crossing streets they RUN RUN RUN!