Re: [DL] Fate Chips (John)

> I know this has been up before, but really briefly:
>
> From what I recall, Marshals don't get to keep the fate chips they draw
> from session to session.  Is this accurate?  I checked my library, and
> the ALSR, and can't seem to find this beyond the Player's Guide section
> on FC's (p. 143).

I keep them, always. I have a large posse that roleplays very well, and
hence recieves a lot of chip rewards. If I didn't keep mine, I'd never keep
up. I don't know if it's the book or not, but I think that's the way to do
it. After an adventure is over, I discard them, if I have any left (I never
do).

I retagged this for John, maybe he can add insight, though I'm sure he'll
concur.

Chris Aniballi
You can't buy fate, but you can rent it....
"The Grim Reaper's ridin' high tonight. Last call, everyone." -CL