Re: [DL] Fate Chips (John)

In a message dated Wed, 1 Mar 2000  8:37 PM PEGGoff@aol.com
<PEGGoff@aol.com> writes:
>> > From what I recall, Marshals don't get to keep the fate chips they draw
>> > from session to session.  Is this accurate?  I checked my library, and
>> > the ALSR, and can't seem to find this beyond the Player's Guide section
>> > on FC's (p. 143).
>Keep 'em. Just don't keep more than 10--hold yourself to the same
strictures the players have to.

>John

In which rules can I read the maximum Fate Chips number is only 10?
Personaly, as a Marshal, I only let 10 "bounty points" Chips (i.e. 3 points
for Blue, 2 for Red and 1 for White) for each player (as sugested in the
French -yes I am a French marshal- web site
http://lahanse.free.fr/petitehanse.htm). During a session, players must
throw away some chips if they have more than these "10 points Chips". So
they must be careful when they keep chips between session (sometime they
must change chips in bounty points to avoid the 10 points chips during the
next session).
But I don't keep my Fate Chips.
Do you think it is a bad idea?

Laurent