[DL] Free space?

Hi all.

I don't think this is really OT, since it's kind of about Deadlands, but
anyway...

One of the members of my regular Deadlands group has moved away to the
states. He's living in San Diego for at least the next two years.

Do any of you living in or near San Diego have a free slot in your game?
He's a keen and experienced roleplayer, and is quite amicable - he wont have
any personality clashes with anyone (I can guarantee that in fact).

Let me know by personal email if you can fit in another player. He doesn't
know anyone else in San Diego and is quite keen to jump into a group.

Thanks,

Brian.

.-->
Brian Leybourne
NT Systems Administrator
Wang; Air New Zealand
brian.leybourne@airnz.co.nz
error please notify Air New Zealand immediately. Any views expressed
necessarily reflect the views of Air New Zealand.