Re: [DL] Fate Chips (oh, yet again...)

Deadlander@aol.com writes:

<< I DONT KNOW ABOUT ANYONE ELSE BUT THIS MARSHAL KEEPS HIS CHIPS.

Between game sessions in an 'adventure'..... yep I do and if I happen to gain
more than 10, so be it.     Between game sessions that end one and begin
another 'adventure',,,,, naaaaah.     I start out with the random three  draw
(or four now!   heh heh heh).

Later Days
Reb
("In every world, every dimension, every Plane of Existence...I AM the REBEL!
[X])