[DL] A public apology to Drea O'Dare

Well - for those of you who remember the perky goth, you might remember
that one of the last times we heard from her on the listserv was in regards
to her picture on Afterburner's page.

I've recently been in contact with her trying to get her new DL website
location for a link from my page, and it came across that my GenCon "Insert
Drea's picture here" coaster joke fell REALLY flat with her - probably due
in no small part to the harassing email she recieved about it for months
afterward - some from people who weren't even on the listserv at the time.

After having apologized directly, I didn't think that was enough.  So this
is my public apology.  I hadn't realized the  consequences of my "insider"
joke.  So - I am truly sorry for the harrassement she suffered, and I am
sorry for the loss to the other members of the listserv that her departure
caused.

Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com

Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com
Deadlands fan site - www.darious.com/deadlands

Why did the chicken cross the road?

Old Testament:
And rooster and hen were married.  And rooster did begat chicken.  And
chicken did cross the road.